Pycnogenol is a natural plant extract from the bark of the maritime pine tree, which grows exclusively along the coast of southwest France in Les Landes de Gascogne.
The extract has three basic properties-it is a powerful antioxidant, selectively binds to collagen and elastin, and promotes the production of endothelial nitric oxide, which supports normal vasodilation of blood vessels.
More than 200 scientific articles and clinical trials have confirmed Pycnogenol's safety, absence of toxicity and clinical efficacy over the past 35 years. Today, Pycnogenol is one of the most researched ingredients in the natural product marketplace.
Resveratrol is an ingredient that can be naturally found in the skin of red grapes and has been studied for its potential cardiovascular and cellular benefits. Resveravine®, a concentrated extract containing resveratrol, helps ensure that the body receives all of the benefits of resveratrol.
- Induces apoptosis in unhealthy cells
- Promotes healthy cell cycle activity
- Provides antioxidant protection against oxidation in LDL particles
- Promotes normal SIRT-1 gene activity.
Isotonix Açai Advanced Energy is derived from the berries of the açai palm of the Amazon rainforest. Isotonix Açai combines vitamins, guarana and taurine with the antioxidant properties of green tea, açai berries, mangosteen and pomegranate. Research indicates that the açai berry:
- Has protein content similar to an egg.4
- Contains more than 16 powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants-more than any other known fruit or vegetable.4
- Provides an almost perfect amino acid complex-vital for proper muscle development and regeneration.4
4 Mike Fillon, "Acai Summary," Breakthroughs in Health Magazine 1.4 (November 2006): 49.
Coenzyme Q10 is a water-insoluble, wax-like substance that is part of the respiratory chain. In our cells, it helps to generate energy from oxygen, in the form of ATP, for the body. CoQ10 also exhibits activity as a free radical scavenger and an antioxidant.
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Provides antioxidant protection for the cardiovascular system
- Promotes ATP production and supports muscle endurance
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Lutein is an organic pigment found in a small area of the retina responsible for central vision. According to recent research, lutein helps protect from oxidative stress and the high-energy photons of blue light. Various research studies have shown that a direct relationship exists between lutein intake and pigmentation in the eye.
- Promotes healthy vision
- Helps maintain healthy macular density
- Supports night vision
- Nourishes eye tissue and supports healthy eye circulation